Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 24 mal aufgerufen
 Offenes Forum für Interessierte & Gäste
lebaobei123 Offline

20.06.2019 03:58
think he looks good. This is playoff Antworten

DULUTH, Ga. -- Miguel Angel Jimenez quickly shifted his focus back to the Ryder Cup after winning his first Champions Tour event. Jimenez held off Bernhard Langer to win the Greater Gwinnett Championship on Sunday, becoming only the third player to lead from start to finish in his debut on the 50-and-over tour. Jimenez, coming off a fourth-place finish in the Masters, closed with a 67 to finish two strokes ahead of Langer. Jimenez finished the tournament with 32 consecutive holes without a bogey at TPC Sugarloaf. The Spaniard said he cant make a commitment to the Champions Tour this year because his goal is making the European Ryder Cup team. "To me its not about money," Jimenez said. "Its about some different goals to make me feel proud of myself. To me I would feel nice to play on the Ryder Cup once more." Langer, the defending champion, shot his third-straight 68. Jimenez and Langer were tied at 10 under before a two-shot swing on No. 8. Jimenez needed only a short putt for a birdie, and Langer fell two strokes behind with his bogey. After that, Jimenez avoided mistakes down the stretch, leaving no opening for Langer or Jay Haas, who shot 67 and was third, four shots off the lead. Jimenez insisted the win wasnt easy. "When you hit the ball straight and you put the ball close to the hole it looks easy, but nothing is easy," he said. "You need to keep calm yourself. ... I like to feel the pressure and ... the people that are coming behind bite me." Langer said his inability to make birdie putts kept him from putting pressure on Jimenez. "I had a number of opportunities, just couldnt make any putts today," Langer said. "And he played very, very solid all day." Jimenez stretched his lead to three strokes before he showed that on this day even his mistakes brought no harm. He hit his tee shot on No. 15 into a tree -- but it bounced back into the fairway. From there, he hit his next shot into a bunker but still salvaged par. The win assured, Jimenez tipped his visor to the fans as he walked up the 18th fairway. He then winked and blew a kiss to a TV camera. He brought his victory cigar to his postgame press conference. "I showed my game is in very good shape now," said Jimenez, who added he isnt complaining about life at 50. "Im very happy with my age and the way Im doing," he said. "The last 15 years is when my best golf is coming. Its nice. No complaint with 50." Langer said he doesnt expect to see Jimenez on the Champions Tour again this year. "He said he wasnt going to play anymore this year because he wants ... to be the oldest European player to ever play on the Ryder Cup," Langer said. "Thats his goal. But, you know, goals can sometimes change. Who knows, maybe he makes the Ryder Cup team by July and hell decide to come out for a couple of weeks." Fred Couples, in the final group with Jimenez and Langer, shot 70 and was fourth. Langer tied for eighth and Couples tied for 20th in the Masters. Jimenez said coming out on top of the high-profile group made the win even nicer. "Of course its satisfaction," Jimenez said. "The better quality the field, the more satisfied you are with the victory. All three were playing very well in the Masters. We all were in contention. Thats nice." Steve Pate, Duffy Waldorf and David Frost tied for fifth. Willie Wood shot 66 and was in a group tied for eighth. Jimenez became the second straight player to win in his debut on the Champions Tour, following Jeff Maggert in last months Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic. Rod Funseth (1983 Hall of Fame Tournament) and Bruce Fleisher (1999 Royal Caribbean Classic) are the only other players to lead from start to finish in their first Champions Tour events. Tom Kuhnhackl Jersey .500 were once common achievements for the Dallas Mavericks. Now, both are season highs as Dallas slowly works its way back into playoff contention in the Western Conference. Carter Rowney Jersey . The 24-year-old Raley was 0-2 with a 9.00 ERA for Chicago in his first two career starts after being called up from Iowa on Aug. 7. He was optioned to Iowa on Monday after losing 3-0 to Cincinnati in Chicago on Sunday. http://www.wholesalepenguinsjerseys.com/...-schultz-jersey. -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Michel Briere Jersey .9 million deal Thursday. The 25-year McGinn had 19 goals and 19 assists in 79 games last season in helping the Avalanche tie a franchise record with 52 wins. Patric Hornqvist Jersey . Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., fired 11 aces and did not have a double-fault as he comfortably advanced to the third round at the Masters Series event.(SportsNetwork.com) - The top-seeded Anaheim Ducks will aim for a 2-0 lead in the best-of-seven Western Conference first round series tonight when they host the Dallas Stars at the Honda Center. The game can be seen live on TSN and TSN GO at 10pm et/7pm pt. Ryan Getzlaf will play after suffering a deep facial laceration late in Game 1 because of getting hit with a puck. He required multiple stitches to close the cut, but that x-rays were negative. "He has no one to impress. He has a wife and kids. I think he looks good. This is playoff hockey," quipped Ducks defenseman Ben Lovejoy. Getzlaf, a Stanley Cup winner in 2007 with the franchise, has 22 goals and 39 assists in 70 postseason appearances. Getzlaf and his wife, Paige, had a baby girl this morning as well. The Ducks Matt Beleskey suffered a lower-body injury in Game 1 and will not play Friday. Devante Smith-Pelly will likely start in place of Beleskey, but head coach Bruce Boudreau said others might get the chance to play on that line as well. The Ducks led the West with 116 points -- 25 more than Dallas -- and their supremacy showed in the early portion of Wednesdays Game 1 victory. However, after jumping out to a four-goal lead, Anaheim was forced to hang on for a 4-3 decision in the opener. Anaheim held a 4-0 lead just over nine minutes into the second period, but Dallas cut the deficit to two goals by the end of 40 minutes and made it a 4-3 game when Tyler Seguin scored with a little over six minutes remaining in the third period. However, rookie goaltender Frederik Andersen, who got the start in net for Anaheim over Jonas Hiller, turned away all comers over the final six minutes to help the Ducks grab the early edge. Andersen finished with 32 saves in his postseason debut for the Ducks, who used a 54-20-8 regular-season record -- the best in franchise history -- to secure the conferences top spot. "We let up a little bit in the third after our fourth goal, so this is a good lesson for us," said Andersen, who became the first rookie goaaltender in club history to win his playoff debut.dddddddddddd "Hopefully we can prevent that from happening again." Anaheim plans on sticking with Andersen in Game 2. Hiller led Anaheim with 50 appearances in net this season, but the veteran did not play in seven of Anaheims final eight regular-season games. Getzlaf and Beleskey each supplied a goal and an assist for the Ducks, with Kyle Palmieri and Mathieu Perreault supplying a goal apiece. Anaheims Teemu Selanne notched an assist for his 83rd career postseason point (42 goals, 41 assists) in 119 games. The 43-year-old future Hall of Famer plans on retiring at the end of the season. Jamie Benn and Colton Sceviour scored 1:33 apart late in the second to kick off Dallas valiant comeback effort. Sceviour added an assist on Benns goal while Kari Lehtonen allowed four goals on 35 shots for the Stars, who claimed the Wests second wild card spot to reach the playoffs for the first time since 2008. "We had a tough start," Benn admitted. "They came out hot in their building. They are really good in this rink. I thought we battled back pretty good there but it just wasnt enough." Benn and Sceviour were both making their playoff debuts, while the 22-year-old Seguin, a former Boston Bruin, now has 19 points (7 goals, 12 assists) over 43 postseason contests. This series marks the third all-time playoff meeting between these clubs and first since the Stars bested the Ducks in six games during the 2008 Western Conference quarterfinals. After Game 2, the series will shift to Dallas for the next two meetings. The Stars will host Game 3 on Monday with Game 4 scheduled for Wednesday. Projected Stars Lines Benn - Seguin - WhitneyRoussel - Eakin - ChiassonCole - Horcoff - GarbuttSceviour - Fiddler - Nichuskin Goligoski - DaleyNemeth - BennConnauton - Gonchar Lehotenen Projected Ducks Lines Smith-Pelley - Getzlaf - PerryWinnik - Bonino - PalmieriCogliano - Koivu - SilfverbergMaroon - Perrault - Selanne Lindholm - BeaucheminFowler - Lovejoy Allen - Robidas Andersen Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz